Caspi International investments
Caspi International investments:
Investing in Costa Rica
Genesis Puntarenas provides substantial returns to investors.
The development of Genesis Puntarenas has been timed to coincide with external factors that has positioned Costa Rica and Puntarenas as the destination of choice.
A June 2009 report from the World Bank states foreign investors have begun to increase activities in Costa Rica
Their motivations include:
- Transportation upgrades which make traveling to and from Costa Rica and Puntarenas easy and convenient
- Billions of dollars in additional international investment in Greater Puntarenas by companies such as Hilton and Hyatt
- The recent addition to Puntarenas of a championship-quality 18-hole Greg Norman-designed golf course, a beachfront boardwalk and a renovated inland Marina
- Biodiversity (pristine beaches, picturesque mountain ranges, lush rain forests, etc.) at a time when "eco-travel" is surging in popularity
- A sound national economy.